About Me       Contact Me       Quinn       Recipies       Mamahood      

Friday 28 March 2014

A Room for Little Mister

 
I am all about window shopping for inspiration but am very bad at pulling the trigger and getting stuff done. Case in point, Quinn's room. Actually case in point, my entire house.

I have half projects lying around, new projects ready to get started and a head full of new ideas. What I lack are time, motivation and skillz. Hmpf.

So I have decided that my mission in life right now aside from 1) keeping a 2.5 year old alive and happy 2) growing another human being and 3) personally surviving, is finally getting shit done.

With a tiny human getting ready to join the world in four short months its high time a room for little man is started.

So today, I give you my inspiration for little mister's room.
 
I shall call it "Totally Nautical Dude"

My initial inspiration came from this:

 
And then I saw this wall and knew I had to do some thing similar:
 
 
But instead of dots, let's make em gold anchors.
Yeahhhhh baby.

Orrrrr maybe some gold stars?

 
And while we're at it, let's add some bookshelves like this:
 
 
Or just full out copy my faves over at Young House Love and add some built-ins?
 
 
Cute, right?!
 
xo, Vicky

No comments:

You Might Also Like...