About Me       Contact Me       Quinn       Recipies       Mamahood      

Friday 14 February 2014

Say What Now? - Edition Five

#1



Mommy: "I love you Quinn"
Quinn: "I love you too much Mawmy"
(insert the sound of my heart exploding)
 


#2

The other morning while snuggling on the bed before I left for work, Quinn put her arm around my neck and Simon's and said: "Family hug!"
(insert the sound of my heart AND Simon's exploding)
 


#3

While jumping off a jumbo package of toilet paper in my bedroom, Quinn shouts:
"Quinn's being silly upstairs Mawmy!"
Yes you are child. Yes you are...

#4

At a recent family dinner, Quinn was being held by my dad's brother, Uncle Tom.
Quinn: "Uncle Tom matches Grumpa."
Translation: Uncle Tom looks like Grumpa
My child is a genius.

#5

Quinn’s most prized possession, Baby Addie, had a dirty face so Quinn asked for a cloth.
While wiping her face Quinn said : “Oh Baby Addie, your face is all mucky!”


#6

We were told by her teachers that the other day in daycare a boy in her class threw his lunch on the ground. Apparently Quinn piped up and said “ Simao, you’re weird!”


She’s kinda right, I mean, who in their right mind would throw their tuna melt sandwich on the ground?
 

#7

While brushing her teeth the other night:

Quinn: “Where’s Baby Addie”
Mommy: “She was sleepy so she went to bed”
Quinn: “Yeah, she’s tired and toasty”


xo, Vicky

No comments:

You Might Also Like...